Tumblr, let me save you money.
THE HORNS $12.99 (yes, these are the EXACT SAME HORNS)
THE SPIKES $0.57 for a single, $7.98 for a bag of 20
FAKE FLOWERS CAN BE BOUGHT AT THE DOLLAR STORE!
CHAINS CAN BE BOUGHT AT JOANN’S OR HOME DEPOT FOR DOLLARS PER FOOT.
SO, ASSUMING YOU BOUGHT A 20-PACK OF SPIKES, 4 FLOWERS, AND 3 $8 CANS OF SPRAY PAINT, AND NOT INCLUDING THE CHAINS, YOUR TOTAL COMES TO BE:
$48.97, saving you $107.03
I’m all for like handmade things but sometimes the things people overcharge for (granted i understand labor charges) is kinda sad.. like some jewelry i see for like 40 bucks will be ONLY a charm from Micheal’s that costs 2 bucks on a chain with a tiny rose glued to it… If these were Horns that were sculpted by the artist then Yeah 140 is fine by me, mold making is insanely tough and expensive and i would support the sculptor. But something like this they should only be charging like 60? tops? MAYBE 70?
Oh, Cereals is doing another giveaway?
Exactly! Except this one is even better than the last one and you get even more colorful and pretty stuff! I mean, to celebrate my 7,500(!) followers i’m really grateful for, i needed to give you something for it, right?
So let’s move on and take a look at the great prizes you can win (and how radical they all are)
- Like in the last giveaway, you’ll get a handsewn custom scalemate that can be simple or based on any character of your choice and have additional accessoires! (also, by now, i’ve made around 20 of those, and perfectioned my skills in handsewing plushes)
- A bunch of freshly refilled Copic and Graphmaster markers (those are like Copics but less known, basically); C2, C3, C5, B000, B41, RV 34 as Copics; BV03 and BG21 as Graphmasters
- A detailled colored sketch commission! Of up to two characters of your choice, plus a signed print and digital high resolution file of your commission!
- A custom artwork/border-extension altered Magic card! With a card that values up to 10 USD, scroll down to the rules for more infos on those cards!
- Custom painted headphones! With symbols, ornaments, anything you’d like. and they work, of course!
- A handmade charm of a character of your choice! You may also chose from the premade charms on the photos (except the OFF ones) with an additional keychain added or put on a small round platform to make keep it standing upright
- A custom shirt with OFF’s X-symbol like in the example image - black on white or white on black in your preferred size!
- A lot of German candy (yeeeeeaaaaaaah)
- And last but not least, a little surprise! Some merchandise from your favourite fandom
The Rules! (those are important so please don’t miss out reading them!)
- You need to be following me if you want to take part! (as this giveaway is for my followers! My blog is not that bad, and i’ve gotten a lot of positive feedback on my art, cosplay, crafts and blogging in general)
- For getting another entry, all you need to do is following this great person here as well. (He doesn’t post a real lot, but hell, he’s got artistic skills and what he posts on his blog is always golden i assure you)
- Reblog this post to enter the giveaway, but please no more than 5 times in total
- Likes count as long as you reblogged it
- Sadly, there will only be one winner this time since i estimate the shipping costs to be pretty high, and honestly, the whole handmade stuff will take me a lot of time as well.
- The deadline for this giveaway is January 4th
- You need to have your askbox open and be willing to give me your adress to be able ship everything out!
- About Magic (the Gathering) cards:MtG is the most trading played card game of all times and the most popular one as well. by now, there are by far over 10.000 of different cards existing. Over time, painting those cards and altering their artworks and/or extending them has gotten very popular as well, there are even artists who earn their living with painting those cards only. It’s basically the dream of most people in the magic community to own well altered versions of their favourite cards, or to simply collect the great works of various artists!
(Though, if you still have no interest in them, I can offer a custom ACEO art card instead)
- If you have any quesions, feel free to drop by and ask!
And I think all that is left to say now is best of luck and don’t forget to have fun!
i want cute-but-an-asshole bottom john + sugar daddy alpha dave smut so bad i will literally pay someone
tiny Lalonde b-day doodle
did Rose know how to fight before playing the Game?
i started thinking about this sequence a few days ago. i took Martial Arts classes for several years and i (and probably anyone else who practices martial arts) can tell you that one of the first things you learn is how important a proper stance is—typically you want to have your legs spread far apart and bounce slightly on your feet, so as to be prepared to spring into action at a moment’s notice. it wouldn’t be too much of a stretch to say that Rose’s stance in the above panel is a stylized version of that, would it?
Rose knowing self-defense/martial arts wouldn’t be too much of a stretch—i mean, compare how she and John enter the Medium. John initially has a lot of trouble just fighting Imps, and Rose
so that’s where i get my “Rose knows martial arts” headcanon from. as for who taught her…well
a mother will do what’s best for her children
THIS IS AWESOME
does bringing food in your class count
im watching porn for pose references and some of these fucking guys say the most ridiculous shit
' awww yeah baby yeah suck my wiener '
same dude same
jk dont suck my wiener
Oh look i’ve been attract- nevermind.